SmartVoipFone softphone app for Android
- SmartVoipFone for Android is a SIP softphone that works on mobile phones based on Android system.
- The softphone supports following Codecs: G729, G711, GSM and G722.
- The softphone supports VoIP tunnel technology and can work from blocked areas or from behind firewalls for both incoming and outgoing calls.
- The softphone can connect to Internet using WIFI, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS
- Making and receiving SIP call
- Built-in tunnel for passing through VoIP blockades
- Contacts (phone book)
- Balance information
- Destination, rate
- Time, call status logs
- Last calls log
- Optionally built-in callback client for triggering conference with two numbers
- Multiple active calls support
- Conferencing up to 4 participants
- Blind and attended transfer
SmartVoipFone Callback Client for Android:
Small java application integrated into the dialer, enables users to trigger a Callback easily from Android mobile phone using data packet connection.
The Callback app integrates existing address book from the phone, also it allows for entering fixed source leg number and specify the method of connectivity either source first then call the destination number or call both numbers simultaneously.
The application shows the call status for both legs in real time, e.g. alerting (ringing), connected, ended etc.